Quietly positioned in the township of Nangwarry approximately 20 minutes north of Mount Gambier, 1 Hunkin Terrace offers an affordable tree change or great potential investment to add to the portfolio.
Well presented and cared for by its current owners, the dwelling has been fully re-clad and re-roofed in recent years and offers a home with minimal maintenance and outstanding value.
Key features include:
– 3 comfortable and carpeted bedrooms, with potential of a 4th bedroom as well.
– Lounge with reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating.
– Kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of storage, plus additional dedicated dining space.
– Tidy, updated wet areas include separate shower and bath, and convenience of separate toilet.
– Secure yards with double garage and additional storage, with rear yard access from service gate at the side. Garage includes concrete flooring and power.
– West facing rooms at the front of the home feature electric roller shutters providing comfort and security.
– 2 rainwater tanks totaling over 33,000L.
– 2.5kw solar system help keep living costs down.
Well worth inspection – contact Alistair to arrange your viewing today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 785 m²
- Floor Area is 95 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|11 OÕLoughlin Street, NANGWARRY SA 5277 Draft||Nangwarry||House||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$88,000||$88,000||$80,000||14-08-2019||PPHS||Jo O'Connor|
|10 Vaughan Terrace, NANGWARRY SA 5277 Draft||Nangwarry||House||fruit trees||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$135,000||$135,000||$120,000||09-07-2019||Gebhardts Real Estate||Ben Jeffrey|
For More Sales Information Create an Account