** OPEN INSPECTION – Saturday 6th March at 2.00-2.30pm (SA TIME) / 2.30-3.00pm (VIC TIME) **
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING MONDAY 22ND MARCH 2021 AT 12 NOON (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR)
There is just something about Nelson that instantly relaxes you, whether its walking along the riverbank, casting a line in the water or boating along the Glenelg River, the township is a sanctuary like no other.
This beautiful home provides you the opportunity to enjoy all of that every day – this stunning river property has gorgeous views from the front deck of the boat houses that are draped along the riverbanks.
If you want to retire to a slower existence, have your own weekender, or perhaps an Air BnB investment, there is one thing for sure, river properties of this quality with stunning views don’t stay on the market long.
Whether its summer spent on the deck entertaining and enjoying a glass of wine whilst the sun sets, or winter toasting marshmallows around the fire pit, either season will see you curled up with a good book on the couch listening to the bird life and wildlife Nelson has to offer.
• Built in 2014 the property was created to be a private escape from the everyday hustle and bustle.
• The home was meticulously designed to maximise the river views, with large windows providing a panoramic outlook of the ever-changing riverbanks and national park.
• Main bedroom with built in robes and two way bathroom access.
• Open plan living room positioned to absorb the stunning river views from every vantage point.
• Quality kitchen with dishwasher, island bench, soft close drawers and walk in pantry overlooking the spacious living zone, perfect to sit, relax and unwind.
• Large laundry with built in benches and large storage cupboards.
• Queen size second and third bedrooms, both with built in robes.
• Outside the North facing deck is positioned to soak up the sunshine all through the day with patio blinds installed to pull down on the colder days.
• Double length carport with gravel floor
• 2 x 5,000 Gallon rainwater tanks supplies the property.
• Bore water with pump supplying the gardens.
• R/C ducted heating and cooling plus s/c wood fire.
• Securely fenced yard for pets including extra storage shed plus lock up tool shed and storage shed in the veggie garden
• Two titles – 1410 m2 allotment
• Low maintenance gardens including raised veggie patch, fruit trees and wide expanses of lawn with semi mature shrubs.
The Owners Love….
“It’s the open space and having the magnificent views of the sky, the sunrises and the sunsets – the mist and fog over the river in the mornings. We love heading out the door for walk along the river banks and our two dogs love it much as we do! We will miss the peace and quiet.”
Council Rates / $2156.55 per annum
Water Rates / NIL
Land Size / 1410m2
Council / Glenelg Shire Council
Zoning / Township
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Please read the Consumer and Business Services Form R7 http://www.cbs.sa.gov.au/assets/files/form_r7_warning_notice.pdf in reference to any financial or investment advice contained within this communication. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,410 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|6215 Portland Road, Nelson VIC 3292||Nelson||House||4 Beds / 2 Baths||$470,000||$470,000||$470,000||07-05-2018||Malseeds Real Estate||Jason Malseed|
|1 MEREDITH STREET, NELSON VIC 3292 Draft||Nelson||House||3 Beds / 2 Baths||$379,000||$379,000||$368,000||25-02-2019||Complete Real Estate||David Herbert|
|12 North Nelson Road, Nelson VIC 3292 Draft||Nelson||House||4 Beds / 1 Baths||$210,000||$210,000||$190,000||05-09-2019||Key2Sale||Al Lamond|
|26 Banksia Street, NELSON VIC 3292 Draft||Nelson||House||Built-In Wardrobes||2 Beds / 1 Baths||$210,000||$210,000||$200,000||05-08-2019||SAL||Brenton Leggett|
|22 Mitchell Avenue, Nelson VIC 3292 Draft||Nelson||House||2 Beds / 1 Baths||$110,000||$110,000||$112,500||06-02-2019||Malseeds Real Estate||Wendy Flint|
For More Sales Information Create an Account