Perfectly located 10 minutes either way between the regional city of Mount Gambier and the coastal township of Port MacDonnell, 193 Swaffers Road in Mount Schank offers a private rural lifestyle whilst being close to modern conveniences, including The Bellum pub 2 minutes down the road! Situated on approx. 5900sqm, it provides plenty of room to enjoy the outdoors whilst still offering easy maintenance living.
Entering the home you’re greeted by a freshly painted and carpeted lounge space with rural views overlooking the nearby Mount Schank, which are adjoined by 3+ carpeted bedrooms and a dedicated study. Reverse cycle air conditioning, several ceiling fans plus a large slow combustion heater keep living and bedroom spaces comfortable all year round where you can sit back and take in the picturesque surrounds.
With extensive updates recently having been completed including fresh paint and carpet throughout, key features of the property include:
– Country style kitchen with updated electric cooking.
– Bathroom with clawfoot bathtub, shower and convenience of separate toilet.
– Huge laundry/mudroom area.
– Concreted double garage with power, plus numerous additional sheds/storage rooms.
– Numerous rainwater tanks plus a bore.
– Updated electricity meter and switchboards.
– Large pergola area perfect for entertaining.
– Multiple paddocks with troughs, ideal for the hobby farmer.
An inviting cottage feel with a stunning rural backdrop, this home eagerly awaits its new owner – contact Alistair to arrange your inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5,900 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
- Properties nearby