– Open plan Kitchen / meals / Living area.
– Lounge with new R/C split system
– Three big bedrooms, main with en-suite and walk-in-robe
– Low maintenance outside yard, with attractive gardens and eye-catching decking.
– Outdoor entertainment area and a ‘Man cave’
– Rainwater tanks
– Detached car shed
Set on 845m2 allotment
Council rates $1515 P.A.
* IN-CONJUNCTION WITH ‘ Key2Sale’ Real Estate.
OPEN INSPECTION: Saturday 01 August 2020, 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM
** Final Bidding Stage: Monday 17th August 2020 at 6pm (unless sold prior) **
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 845 m²
- 2 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|4-6 Burney Street, Allendale East SA 5291 Draft||Allendale East||House||4 Beds / 2 Baths||$369,000||$369,000||$365,000||04-10-2019||Key2Sale||Gail Richards|
For More Sales Information Create an Account