STUNNING barely covers what you will be treated to here! 21 Hilltop Avenue is perfectly designed and positioned on an elevated block to take in the wonderful southerly views.
Built in 2011 this impressive property is spacious for the large family, however it is also ideal for professionals or retirees looking for a low maintenance lifestyle.
A spacious and light filled living area providing formal and informal areas to relax and unwind. The kitchen is a chef’s dream and offers Smeg Induction cooktop, Blanco electric wall oven, dishwasher and walk-in pantry plus loads of cupboard space.
The second living room offers the family an opportunity to retreat to watch their favourite movie or to catch your breath at the end of the working week to just relax and unwind with a nice glass of wine. The added bonus of a separate office will provide the perfect space to work without distraction.
A resort style master bedroom features large walk in robe and luxurious ensuite with large frameless shower whilst a separate wing offers three spacious bedrooms each with BIRs and quality main bathroom also with powder room, large bath, separate shower & separate toilet.
Remote double garage with r/c panel lift door and direct internal access. Stunning landscaped gardens. Situated in a cul-de-sac you are going to be hard pressed to find a home that ticks so many boxes.
The extensive list of quality features includes:
• Stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, huge walk-in pantry, dishwasher, Smeg Induction cooktop, Blanco electric wall oven and loads of preparation area
• Large open plan kitchen/meals, family area plus separate formal carpeted lounge space
• Alfresco area coming off the main living area provides a wonderful area for summer barbecues
• Main bathroom with large bath, separate shower, floor to ceiling tiles, and separate toilet
• Luxurious ensuite with large frameless shower, modern vanity and toilet
• Master bedroom also contains a large walk in robe and enough extra space for a day lounge to sit back and read a good book
• Three bedrooms all containing built-in robes are complimented with an activity room (possible 5th bedroom), in close proximity for the kids to set up their play zone
• Quality laundry with loads of cupboard space and direct access outside to the clothes line & backyard
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout along with a slow combustion heater in the living area to provide beautiful ambience
• Remote double garage with r/c panel lift door and direct internal access
• Pop-up sprinkler system front and side for easy care garden maintenance.
You are not just purchasing a stunning home but a wonderful location as well.
Council Rates / $1911.89 p/a
SA Water Supply Charge / $75.40 p/qtr
SA Water Sewer Access Charge / $169.79 p/qtr
Emergency Services Levy / $112.85 p/a
Independent Rental Appraisal / $510 – $530 p/w
Land Size / 875m2
Council / City of Mount Gambier
Zoning / Residential
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Please read the Consumer and Business Services Form R7 http://www.cbs.sa.gov.au/assets/files/form_r7_warning_notice.pdf in reference to any financial or investment advice contained within this communication. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 875 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|3a Kookaburra Court, Mount Gambier SA 5290 Draft||Mount Gambier||House||4 Beds / 1 Baths||$240,000||$240,000||$250,000||20-11-2018||Malseeds Real Estate||Jason Malseed|
|4 West Street, Mount Gambier SA 5290||Mount Gambier||House||4 Beds / 2 Baths||$240,000||$240,000||$250,000||06-06-2018||Malseeds Real Estate||Jason Malseed|
|10 Lark Place, MOUNT GAMBIER SA 5290||Mount Gambier||House||Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden||4 Beds / 1 Baths||$275,000||$275,000||$265,000||19-04-2018||SAL||Sara O'Connor|
|6 Silverbrook Avenue, Mount Gambier SA 5290||Mount Gambier||House||Carpeted, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Pets Allowed||4 Beds / 2 Baths||$365,000||$365,000||$365,000||18-06-2018||Malseeds Real Estate||Kirby Vassallo|
|13 Underwood Avenue, Mount Gambier SA 5290 Draft||Mount Gambier||House||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$189,000||$189,000||$178,000||08-02-2019||Key2Sale||Gail Richards|
For More Sales Information Create an Account