Offering space for the family, this solid brick and tile home is situated in the popular north area of town near local schools, kindy and a short walk to the main shopping centre.
Your kids will love the proximity of the swimming lake, mega playground, skatepark and surrounding parklands with tennis and outdoor basketball court as well as having the free road safety bike track and library with all that has to offer almost at your door.
Tucked away in a fantastic location with added extras like solar, and if you like entertaining be sure to book your inspection ASAP! – You will love the huge pergola.
You have –
• Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite.
• Three more bedrooms all carpeted with curtains and built in robes.
• Lovely kitchen with gas cooktop, double electric stove, dishwasher, pullout pantry and breakfast nook. All set in white cabinetry with timber bench tops, its a light bright area for gathering family and friends.
• Adjacent meals zone.
• Large separate lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning and wood heating
• Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath, shower and a vanity
• Separate toilet.
• Designated office with Built in cabinetry and desk, great for study or work at home.
• Superb undercover entertaining area a massive 10×5 m2 with gable roof, beautiful easy care polished concrete floor, ceiling fan and zip track blinds to open or enclose the area depending on the weather.
• A double garage in the rear yard and duel driveways in the front with plenty of space for caravan or boat storage.
• Private and secure rear yard with established gardens.
• 3 Kilowatt solar system.
An inspection is highly recommended call today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 881 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|16 Ireland Street, Millicent SA 5280 Draft||Millicent||House||4 Beds / 1 Baths||$139,000||$139,000||$126,500||12-09-2018||Malseeds Real Estate||Kaylene Haslam|
|37 Vorwerk Road, MILLICENT SA 5280 Draft||Millicent||House||slow combustion wood heater 3kW solar system||3 Beds / 2 Baths||$320,000||$320,000||$297,500||01-04-2019||Millicent Real Estate||Valerie Jones|
|549 Mount Burr Road, MILLICENT SA 5280 Draft||Millicent||House||slow combustion wood heater equipped bore||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$110,000||$110,000||$110,000||14-08-2019||Millicent Real Estate||Angela Wallis|
|7 Clinton Street, MILLICENT SA 5280 Draft||Millicent||House||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$125,000||$125,000||$115,000||21-06-2019||South East Property||Fiona Telfer|
|27 Wyrie Road, MILLICENT SA 5280 Draft||Millicent||House||Equipped bore, slow combustion wood heater||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$130,000||$130,000||$118,000||30-07-2019||Millicent Real Estate||Angela Wallis|
For More Sales Information Create an Account