Welcome to the homestead also known as Compton Downs, this 1800’s home is set on approximately 132 acres of land on the edge on Mount Gambier in the beautiful quiet area of Suttontown.
Compton Downs is a picturesque elevated home with magnificent area views. It consists of high ceilings, large rooms, renovated kitchen and plenty more.
The land is made up of 8 paddocks, 2 windmills, irrigation bore, submersible pump and bore. Electric fencing, good pastures and steel sheep & cattle yards. Currently running sheep and cattle.
Other features include:
– Solid black-wood kitchen with great storage and miele appliances
– 4 bedrooms three with built ins plus an office which could be made into a 5th bedroom
– Lounge room with slow combustion heating, newly installed ducted heated/cooling.
– Double glazed windows in the kitchen and laundry, with the ceiling/ roof space recently insulated.
– Numerous shedding including machinery shed (20×10 with clearance of 4.1m), shearing shed, hay shed and an old barn
– Option to subdivide (STCA), 3 phase power, bitumen road frontage
– Recent renovations to main lounge, bedrooms and floors.
This property is a must see, book your private inspection with me today!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 10 Parking Spaces
- Land is 132 acres
- 10 Garage
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|68 Ascott Way, Suttontown SA 5291 Draft||Suttontown||House||4 Beds / 2 Baths||$550,000||$550,000||$551,700||20-02-2019||Malseeds Real Estate||Jason Malseed|
|439 Wireless Road West, Suttontown SA 5291 Draft||Suttontown||House||4 Beds / 2 Baths||$595,000||$595,000||$585,000||11-07-2019||Key2Sale||Gail Richards|
|348 Walker Road, Suttontown SA 5291 Draft||Suttontown||House||4 Beds / 2 Baths||$1,000,000||$935,000.00||$935,000||19-09-2019||Key2Sale||Al Lamond|
For More Sales Information Create an Account